CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

CAI Valuation - comparison to peers, page-170

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    “A gap was created 23/10/23 and traders are forcing it down to 13.5 c

This is gold

You want to suggest that the SP heading sub 10c has something to do with “traders”……just wow

And all your naïve mates diving in saying “yeah, yeah that’s reason” and “you’re my favourite poster Crom, you champion you..ignore the haters”.

FFS, when will you guys actually take time from tickling each other’s tummys and start to see what’s right in front of you.

You can give Dazed and the rest of the crew as many “thumbs up” as you like and I have as many magic beans to sell you if you keep buying them.

You guys say “genius” for the Novo/Nullagine deal for getting the $14m. Yet it was spent that quick to pay debtors that CAI barely saw it in the bank account.

Now they have a monster anchor around their neck potentially bigger than the WGP.

Its like the old distraction technique from the 80s - “look over there, it’s Halle’s Comet” and you guys start analysing the potential of the deal all the while the Emperor is walking around with no clothes and they are burning $1m a week.

They will need to do a PNR sort of discounted raising to even have a chance of getting through short term and that’s IF their brokers can sell it to their instos.

I wouldn’t count on ALK to be following their position from here other than an all out takeover but based upon all fundamentals, there’s more chance of DR winning powerball to save the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.