FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Hell,... I am a Chess Master and former British Rapidplay Chess...

1. 36 Posts.
    Hell,... I am a Chess Master and former British Rapidplay Chess Champion. When I bought Far a few years back I had hope & belief that I may return a capital gain on the back of the significant oil discovery ,now I realise that there's more chance of winning the lottery ! But I still hold Far on the slight off chance that I might just break even at 9.5cents.

Mr Hustler, I have already built up a considerable position in the UK's most undervalued E&P, Rockhopper Exploration,...when you check out what they actually have,it's almost unbelievable that they have a current market value of only £96million,of which, over half is in cash and they have No debt and production to cover operating costs.

Malcy says there is 'No upper limit' on the Rockhopper share price, it was over £5.00 a share when it first discovered oil and now it's 21p after the oil crash and Premier Oil's debt issues,(which are to be resolved at the end of this month),So Rockhopper at £96 million mkt cap,with 40% of a 500 million barrel oil field called Sea Lion and a £750 million free carry on it, and 64% of another 500million oil field called Isobel,seems almost unreal??? but it's all true, check it out for yourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $100.7K 203.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89898 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 2239 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.