FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Cairn announcement, page-38

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Well Wasa.... that was easy mate. Beer time at last. Best wishes to all the longs who had faith in Senegal and congratulations to all the newbies who saw the potential FAR had and we all should be just a little bit better off tomorrow. Mal in the middle maybe it will be steak and a little gravy instead of sausages for the Plugged family tomorrow evening and I can throw those blooding sausages out - 10 years of sausages. Isn't it great playing with little oil stocks.

Personally I'd like to thank all the FAR posters who have been an incredible source of knowledge and a special thanks to JP and his little tweet. JP tweets and Fonty's late buying spree made it a lot easier to hold through this well unlike Kora & Shell.

Question is do we cash in some profit tomorrow or wait for the drilling of SNE-1, Middle Fan, Southern Fan, Giant Burried Hill etc. then on to Kenja....the OZ. To quote another LT Farite who we lost along the way FARSGOTTALOTTOOFFER!

While this is great news for all the FAR faithfuls I think this will be the news that sees FAR's taken out. If it's not a cashed up major making the TO bid, I think the Chinese will now show strong interest in FAR as they have had a strong presence in Senegal for years.

Anyway I'm sure we'll oil sleep a little easier tonight.

Cheers

Plugged

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $8.336K 16.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1016 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.