FAR 0.00% 43.0¢ far limited

Hey there 34232... The quotes were from Ele, and I'm not sure if...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Hey there 34232...

The quotes were from Ele, and I'm not sure if Ele meant sell our 15% interest in the entire blocks, or just in SNE itself as defined thusfar by the drilling campaigns, the appraisals, and the current JV. If we could sell our 15% WI as it pertains to SNE alone (and I have no clue if that's even possible per the JV OA... I should think it would be complicated), and maintain our rights to the rest of the blocks minus SNE, then that could be a great way to play this hand. And I must admit, you just got me thinking about this in more detail with your question/comment, so I'm not going to claim much credit for this notion... that should go to you . It would make some sense to me if we could structure it that way, and still have prospects in the FANs and SNE-North, for example, to work with later... further exploration and proving them up if/when the JV thought fit to do so... see if those areas demonstrate commerciality and think about moving toward production or sale with those at a future date. Of course we'd need to seriously consider the increased costs of exploration/development in deeper waters like FAN-1 and how they would impact a small company like FAR. The realestate in the whole damned area seems really, really valuable. So why not hold onto as much as we can? Thanks for your response and questions... insightful and much appreciated. Anything that gets my rusty old brain thinking a bit is always welcomed!

I don't know if it's Saturday or Sunday where you are, but enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    -walk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.5¢ $47.27K 110.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86384 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 22150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.5¢ 5374
Last updated 13.04pm 26/04/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.