FAR 2.20% 46.5¢ far limited

Cairn has sold 30% of Its Senegal play to BP inc operatorship think Exxon the low bid., page-14

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    Although the thread title is OTT (Malcy only believes this to be the case at this stage) it leaves so many questions unanswered.

Firstly has El Jeffe hacked Malcy's Twitter? Allegedly it happens

But in the event that Cairn has SOLD to BP then does Malcy mean they have sold 30% of their holding or have they sold 100% of their holding not exactly clear but it does also refer to it including operatorship.

Either way lets work on the assumption that SOLD means SOLD (ie deal done). I would be totally floored if CNE failed to observe the very same due process that FAR has accused COP of. Entirely inconceivable to me.

Given the year long plus chase for the right to PE from COP, a CNE sale would, on the surface, seem to solve all the issues - just PE CNE's share and let the other matter drop (or not depending on the depth of the backer's pockets).

So under that scenario is is not much of a stretch to think that the reason they didn't PE CNE is that the price is markedly higher than what COP sought to give it away to WPL for.

Won't even pretend I am qualified to hazard a guess at the amount but gotta be positive - if Malcy is right.

Given the sparsity of 'real news' for ages I am gonna take a stab that Malcy is right. His reputation as he says is on the line - who would do that unnecessarily?
    Last edited by Coit: 17/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.010(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $116.3K 247.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22574 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.