FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Cairn Preliminary Results and Cath's MMC Presentation, page-11

1. 1,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    DB
    you are confident what you said?? I dont think your view is complete with many other factors involved. when a company is at this stage, management has to prepare and explore all possible options available, with their knowledge, expertise and other ancreages we are holding I dont think other Multinational oil comapnies wont support them. there are many other options from borrow money and ...(no idea what would be) to go ahead. when you are not sure how much you got, i will regret later or you are still waiting for a monster oil field to appear. I am only a small investor but management has alot to think and make decision, not us to presume that is the way to go. in this crazy world today, anything can happen. you never know what is around the corner. so I take your view point as an option but not the last resource we would have to go.. what if we had multi billions BOO under senegal..I would think that is a cheap TO, a stupid and unforgiven option if managment did that..
    for now still waiting for more confirmation.. happy long weekend in Victoria guys...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.