FAR 3.00% 48.5¢ far limited

Cairn - Results and Q&A Transcript, page-2

1. 1,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Thanks Rolla. A great post. Most interested in the comments about financing. The comment....The base plan is that there’ll be a standalone project financing solution for the SNE project in which all of the joint venture participants will be able to participate.
    The fact that it appears all three partners are potentially joining together in financing should mean a much stronger negotiation position for FAR than if going it alone. I recall a number of posters questioning why won't FAR indicate what are their financing plans? Put simply if? they are all going to jointly participate and CNE is still unsure of exact financing plan then I can't possibly see how FAR could be that much clearer. All of the various financing scenarios expressed above have been discussed before anyway so no real surprises on that front. What we can now say is that all partners appear potentially united in discussing and investigating potential financial pathways. From my perspective another box slowly being ticked by FAR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.5¢ $115.7K 235.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50286 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.