FAR 1.18% 43.0¢ far limited

Ok, I will Bite 1. when you type PE what do you mean if you mean...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Ok, I will Bite

1. when you type PE what do you mean if you mean preemptive rights how do you get PE if preemptive is one word unless we all say baaaaa shouldn't it be PR or PER

"PE is all about an arbitrage opportunity" I think you meant "arbitration" (I make more typos on here than most so not have a go, just hope I got it right) If that is the case thanks for that did not realise after reading over a thousand post on the matter.... really(now I am having a go)

"I agree, but the idea of "fair value" , is sum what subjective!" just walked out of IGA and paid $1.05 for a banana asked the checkout person how they came up with that price as I thought it was very subjective, she looked at me and said do you want it or not? If you are not sure how the compensation is worked out it very simple you measure your loss. With CNE and their Indian tax dispute they are asking for 1.2b because that was the value of the shares the Indian governments stopped them selling at the time. If those shares have any value it will come off the 1.2b. Fair value for FAR would be the market value of the interest less what WPL paid. Once you know what WPL paid and the current market value, not subjective at all.

Another WPL holder? Yes hold 100 WPL shares but also hold over 2.8m FAR shares

Suffering from FOMO? I think I may be but to be honest I don't know what FOMO stands for so much made up sheet on here its hard to keep up

I am guessing you also find this post "disrespectful and tasteless" because I don't agree with you.

From FAR management right down to the lowly retail shareholders, we are in this venture for only one reason,....... Money! Which was the whole reason for my post rather than magical thinking that FAR will somehow have the clock restarted and end up with COP interest.

If FAR wanted to purchase COP interest (on sell or what ever) they would have got an injunction prior to the settlement between COP and WPL and stop the sale. This would have brought the three parties to court very quickly to resolve the matter.

FAR as played a very different smart game reserving its rights because those rights have value as stated above, and for the legal cost of only $1m which is a lot less than going to court. When management was asked about arbitration and acquiring COP interest they said "its like unscrambling an egg" which means impossible, impractical.

Even with all these facts point to only one likely outcome there are those on here trying to unscramble the facts to suit their faith and I mean faith because if you don't believe you must be another demon WPL holder. If you have facts, emails, Ann that show that FAR intend to purchase COP interest and pushing WPL out the door please enlighten me.

Or well, its bath time

Zip OFL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.005(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $39.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 43.0¢ $55.94K 130.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20660 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 45599 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 43.5¢ 43.0¢ 154890
Last updated 15.15pm 19/04/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.