FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

Cairn Tweets- Stenna Drill Max, page-39

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Whisky and all.

FAR have always been poor communicators from where I sit Whisky.

They update us on alot of irrelevant stuff...or like telling us we own 15% of an elephant over and over again. Anything relevant or timely is never offered.

Just like now.....we were told months ago, "it is business as usual". Firstly, if anyone believed that, they should not be invested in the stockmarket, or at the very least, not be suprised if they lost everything they had invested.

It has not been and is certainly not "business as usual" and I personally take offense to being expected to think that it has been/is or will be until this PE mess is sorted.

And for those who think that the P.E issue is no big deal and aren't concerned either way....what planet are you on or you must be still holding from the 2-3 c days...as if the P.E deal goes against us....the CR's at low ball prices to High St will be back with us (and this IS "business as usual" with respects to FAR ) and the share price falls will ensue.

The above will happen regardless of how much more oil we find and test/flow results etc....it will happen in spite of great results.

So bottom line is we must P.E or it is game over for all but those holding at sub 5c imho.

Have a great day

K
    Last edited by kempeman: 25/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 51.0¢ $13 26

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 192594 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 104173 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.