INA 0.43% $4.59 ingenia communities group

Cairns Coconut Resort is an amazing buy for Ingenia

1. 48 Posts.
    Ingenia have struck Gold with the new purchase last week. This is the best holiday village / caravan park in Australia IMHO. I have been through a parks in my time!!!!! i have visited there many times over the last 28 years and this acquisition really gives Ingenia the name they were looking for.
    With the 4% yeild comes the $4mill profit a year from that resort alone with huge development potential i see Gold for Ingenia. They beat the big boys who have backing from SunSuper  (DISCOVERY HOLIDAY PARKS - Australia's largest private operator of holiday parks) to this Purchase says wonders for the management of Ingenia. I have heard that they are are not happy about missing out on this village and a few recently.

Discovery Holiday Parks only recently did a hostile buyout of the other big opposition ($151 mill for Aspen parks fund) who next could be on the radar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SunSuper seem happy to give them hundreds of millions from hard working Australian's super.

The new approach into tourism is a minefield for Ingenia and they have all bases covered now in housing and tourism.

Another asset for Ingenia is the former owners of the Cairns property (Absolute legends i hear / innovators in the tourism industry) who are contracting to them for a few years to help, give guidance and make changes the other properties by what i read. Why compete agaisnt these guys now?so i have decided to join them and buy some shares.

Do your own research and just my thoughts and i just bought in now as i type this.

http://www.copyright link/real-esta...1-million-on-aspen-parks-fund-20151223-glubbh

A big congratulations to the management  for this purchase on the flag ship property and $50 mill in time will seems like small change on what this property can deliver imo. Lets sit back and see what happens over the next few months

I normally see my future in the FAR (oil ) stock but now Ingenia has given me a new vision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.59
Change
-0.020(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.870B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.63 $4.66 $4.58 $1.320M 286.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5167 $4.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.59 4465 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.59
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.63 $4.66 $4.58 120259
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
INA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.