EQR 4.35% 4.4¢ eq resources limited

Beans,You are right, this is announcement worthy. One could ask...

1. 114 Posts.
    Beans,

You are right, this is announcement worthy. One could ask the question as to why an announcement wasnt made as it would certainly add a couple of ticks to the share price.
    But as has been mentioned by others today, an offtake agreement is expected to be signed by Mitsubishi for the stage 1 product before the end of the month.
    The way I see it is that the GM of Mitsubishi Unimetals came to little old Mt Carbine for a bit more than simply to watch the opening ceremony. I reckon there is ink to be placed on paper whilst he is over here. If that is the case then I would be spending a fair bit of my time making sure he is enjoying his visit and that there is plenty of time toward the end of the week for pen to hit paper.
    There is still two days of trading before the month ends. Thus an announcement still has time to hit our screens and why not make it worthwhile and include pictures of not only the opening ceremony but also of the Unimetals GM signing a piece of paper even if it is subject to the quality of the product. I reckon the share price would increase several ticks then as opposed to the couple of ticks from the opening ceremony announcement.

Just my thoughts and we still have till the end of the week. If no announcement is forthcoming then I too will be disappointed.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $90.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5627 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.