It's called soft kill.People saying "my teeth are great" are so...

1. 2,965 Posts.
    It's called soft kill.
    People saying "my teeth are great" are so clueless!.

It's like saying cell phones don't damage your cells cause my brain works great.
    We know it's bad, but not so bad that you die instantly.

It's called soft kill.
    Fluoride is soma for the masses.

If you don't know what soma is then go read Aldous Huxley's book: "Brave New World". He knew the plan as did Eric Blair...aka George Orwell.

Yes, the Aldous Huxley who's brother Julian was a world leading biologist and founded the WWF with Prince Bernhard (who also created the Bilderberg Group) and one of the Rockefeller's. Go look it up for yourself if you think I'm making this up.

Just go read their texts...they brag how they are going to control the masses through the food and water.

Sorry if being informed makes me a tin foil hat wearer, but atleast I back everything I say with facts. Not like people here just voicing ill-informed opinions.

Just like the people thumbing up the comment saying the Cairns council made a decision without consulting the citizens. FACT: The people are the ones who protested to get it taken out of the water supply in the first place.

If people want fluoride in their water they can add it later on.
    We already pay to have the toxic waste to be put in our water supply, why should I and others who know what's going on have to pay to be poisoned?

Also worth looking into is the negative effects of fluoride on the pineal gland and thyroid gland. Also now proven by science.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.