cairns to stop fluoridating water...major win!, page-36

1. 5,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Anything will kill you - its all about dosage. Even water can kill you if you drink too much of it.

My issue is big brother controlling what goes into my body. Nutrition is one of your primary responsibilities and abrogating responsibity to any faceless entity whether it be a government body or a food company who cares nought for your 'health' but plenty for profits means you are lacking awareness and need to reconnect with oneself. After all your body is the transportation system for your soul and thus requires sensitivity to its needs.

Basic homostatic theory suggests a fine balance is required to maintain proper function. If this gets out of kilter significant changes will occur including cell change as it trys to adapt to the changeing endocrine chemicals and ph etc I could go on but thats for another time.

Let your body tell you what it needs - not unrepresentative and unaccountable nobodies.

P.S. the only time i clean my teeth is when i have cooked food or anything sweet and then its only with neem. Check out whats in toothpaste and you'll never put it in your mouthagain.

P.P.S My good lady is a dentist with a nutrition degree and is astounded by patients who think they eat well with highly refined carbs and sugars - its all about education and that doesn't come from the mass media and advertising companies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.