FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

The way i read that, under the terms of their "continuous...

1. 283 Posts.
    The way i read that, under the terms of their "continuous disclosure" is that at the date of the report they were not finished.

Otherwise they would be deemed negligent in the reporting.

It is speculative ass covering but im sure that is how it is supposed to be interpreted.

Anyway they have already said its " a proven hydrocarbon system " so A- this is a "Terrific" thing and B- if they didnt go to the planned TD then suspiciously they might have got the Source Kitchen a little bit further up then they thought.

It is food for thought, but either way the market says we are onto something.

If it is a P&D so be it - 5 yrs ago we didnt get the info this quick and watch it every day, we had jobs that we had to work at and read newspapers or make a long distance call after 7pm (because it was cheaper then) to find out what was happening with the stock market.
    These days we log onto HC and click to a different page everytime the boss walks past and stay on it 23 hrs a day ( Aqua )

Lets wait till we hear from CN - imagine how "wet" she is with the drill results coming in...... and oil going everywhere.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $12.51K 25.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 79086 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 203975 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.