AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

calcifer court case?

1. 7,453 Posts.
    does anybody else here see the 31august date set by the courts re mt mulligan as significant to our company?

my reason why im thinking this is,because calcifer clearly by the documents tendered to the courts really have no case,and that is why they are stalling,also this is the reason mantle have been so keen to finally corner this mob,to face the music and stop stalling the inevitable.

now surely,calcifer knowing that they face more costs
    pursueing mantle,would it not make sense of what i have said all along,after not getting a settlement,they will pull out on the steps of the court after their oportunistic approach
    backfired(good on you ian,great management)

now that said,we will have a massive re rating when this is announced!so i think it will be before 31 august or there abouts??and what we have been saying all along about this case,has actually been verified.(sucko pelm1 and fellow doubters,who scoffed at this suggestion,but we had to follow
    due court proceedures)

this is not intended as a ramp,but does anyone else see this senario playing out?

i think i am fully justified to be excited!,as we have been patient for years now,and things are certainly falling into place,the risk,will have its reward

well done the faithful soon,i think

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.