CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Calima Energy - High strike potential, page-2

1. 8,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    That's fairly old now sagitar, the story is well understood. The share price is still glued to where all the stock has been issued 5.4/5.5. The good news is dips towards 5.0 are supported by deep pockets already on board, the bad news is any moves above 5.5 cents sees A LOT of people in the money and happy to flick for a few bucks. We need a few 100 million share trading days in a row to clear the last of the TSV/TMKs, RBS client flippers and the reality is we struggle to trade 5 million shares a day at best.

$80 mill market cap is not rediculously cheap. We have an asset that we are confident is worth $325 mill. But we have execution risk, market risk, regulatory/country risk, risk we are not as liquids rich as expected.
    I would add acreage transactions & M&A are not occurring of late in the Montney so we have some transactional risks there. There had been expectations in 2018 many Montney plays would get rolled up by private equity to get scale, but this hasn't happened and probably explains to a large extent why the mid cap Montney plays are getting slaughtered into year end. However I do think we are in a different space supplying the oil sands to the East, Saguaro really is our only analog and ts not listed, but keep your eyes on its web site, they are the obvious buyers of our lands if we can prove the same Oil rich vein runs up to us 15 kms further north

Anyways the silence now is quite telling for mine, I also note very few updates on social media etc, this maybe a clue that some commercially sensitive talks are going on with Saguaro. We are lucky to have very experienced, well connected, entrepreurial management and board, so as I've said many times I can't see too many opportunities on the ASX that offer a reasonable chance of a three to four bagger for this level of risk as Calima does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.