CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

My money and lots of it is on BRU. In short, there are three...

1. 5,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    My money and lots of it is on BRU. In short, there are three major imminent catalysts that warrant being a BRU holder. We have recently converted long time stalkers from being non-holders to holders such is the upcoming promise of BRU's success.
    First and most key is Raphael a recent Gas find rich with hydrocarbons. It has been independently assessed to be holding in excess of 1 TCF, enough to power the Kimberley for years to come. The second is BRU's acreage next to GHY which on the back of GHY's recent drilling results promises to be Hydrogen and Helium rich. GHY's current drilling program, the first well Ramsay 1 has delivered very promising results, the next one is due to be drilled in days. If you are looking for a quick buck, then if nothing else you would consider buying for BURU'S just for the GHY nearology.
    We are also and most importantly currently awaiting 3D Seismic results that will inform drilling around Raphael and they promise to be stellar, only a month away. BRU holders have waited patiently for over a decade, and we continue to hold for the next few years as it will make us all stupidly rich.
    Head over to BRU's website for all the details. My fellow holders too are only too happy to help, I'm sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.