PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Thats where we'll beg to differ Daisy. Argue about all the...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Thats where we'll beg to differ Daisy. Argue about all the could've should've and would'ves all you want. Fact is PLS HAVE got an operational mine up and running and are going to enjoy early advantage for a few years yet, just pumping out quality SC6 at a whopping margin.
    Focusing on having an intermediary process when there is no feedstock available for the next few years is a wee bit arse about face don't you think?
    Yeah we'll bookmark the date. The best thing about Ken and the team is that unlike most of their competitors, they deliver on their promises. Suits me and all the other happy shareholders here. You should think about joining in the fun.

Many years in business have taught me that the disproportionate number of epic fails come as a result of companys trying to do "lots of everything" and end up doing "nothing of anything".
    In the perfect world we wouldve been looking at intermediary processes at the outset. Problem with that is it would have come at the expense of getting our world leading mine up and running in time to enjoy early advantage of generating cash to help fund the next most strategic important set of imperatives in this rapidly unfolding revolution. Simple really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.