BCS 0.00% 40.0¢ brisconnections unit trusts

call and instalment payment dates

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just hoping that someone can clear this up for me. On the Brisconnections website it states that:

'The dates for payment of the instalments are 29 April 2009 and 29 January 2010. The date for determining the liability for payment of an instalment (i.e. the date on which, if you are on the register, you are liable to pay an instalment) is expected to be approximately 8 days before the date for payment of that instalment – i.e. 21 April 2009 and 21 January 2010.'

However, in an announcement on 3 Feb 2009, Brisconnections states that a call notice will be mailed out on 2 March 2009, last day of partly paid trading is 15 April 2009, commencement of call paid trading is 16 April 2009 and last day for settlement of partly paid call unpaid trades is 20 April 2009.

With all these different dates and call unpaid and call paid basis terms, it is very confusing. Basically, I just want to know by which date you have to be off the register so as to not incur the instalment liability. Can anyone please clarify this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.