PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi folksWhy do so many here get really sensitive when anything...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi folks

Why do so many here get really sensitive when anything is mentioned that challenges the companies shareprice or its developments?

I cannot recall ANY company on Hotcopper being this extreme...in over 10 years here.

I think there are a lot of people here 'on both sides of the fence' who like to change the story to suit the conditions here.

$1.30 a ramped up share price?

Think we might be forgetting the professional reports released that not only supported these levels - but exceeded them.

Is 78.5 cents fair value then guys?

The Mayala and the SPP to shareholders said it was.

Can't have it both ways everyone.

Those levels quadruple the current shareprice.

What is it then?

I am a shareholder. Its in my interests that this company succeeds.
    I enjoy talk across the board on both sides of the fence however.

Its why HC is here - to discuss the companies....not to protect them from the opinions of wider shareholder beliefs or judgements.

Speculation happens on HC when no news is evident. We are seeing, have seen, and will continue to see, speculation about PLV while no news or guidance is given.

Thats a fact.

Some here may be privy to other information not necessarily evident or available to others here - I think these posters need to be mindful that just because 'they' know something, it doesn't mean 'other' shareholders do.

I for one would like to see less (read as none) personal attacks and a few who seem to jump on anyone or opinion that challenges the performance of this company.

Its about time the people involved grew up and accepted they don't control HC, the world, or other shareholders opinions.

Good times are ahead guys? Well focus on that then instead of personally attacking or ridiculing those with a contrarian view.

The proof will be in the pudding so to speak.

I've bought more recently so you know what I think. I firmly believe PLV is a great opportunity at these levels - but thats just 'my' opinion.

Lets just take it easy here on people who are prepared to think differently and give views that don't agree with the illuminati.

PS The childish thumbs down mentality here is laughable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.