PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

call for indigenous jobs boom - the australian, page-47

1. 46,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8776
    Parmasplat you continue to attack me for offering an alternate opinion to yours - If my charting skills are so lame perhaps you may care to post your own PLV chart with some comments to back your alternate view.

To those that say the market cap is now more than the IPO price then surely you have to take in the fact of how many more shares are now on issue.

If a company makes $100m net after tax profit and there are 100m shares on issue then the the dividend is a dollar if there are 400m shares on issue the dividend drops to 25c.

This is a $50m market cap company that has to find $600m - those who dismiss the S/P as relevant are kidding themselves. If there had been no PFS - black swan event and the S/P was over $1 then you would have only needed 10% dilution not 30% to raise the same amount of cash.

Unless the S/P can improve significantly or the company can debt fund 12 times their current market cap massive further dilution lies ahead. Nothing unique to PLV here very few explorers ever make the transition to miner.

Parmasplat unfortunately while I stay within the hot copper posting guidelines I will continue to post perhaps you should put me on ignore before your personal attacks get to the point that warrant a TOU.

Hoot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.