RFT 6.67% 1.4¢ rectifier technologies ltd

Brilliant @vinnie48! There are soooooo many softheads following,...

1. 3,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Brilliant @vinnie48!

There are soooooo many softheads following, watching or commenting on RFT on HC.... blows my mind to be frank.

Apart from the conga line of fools that comment regularly without holding or those who simply have no idea, we also have have a good sprinkling of commentators that are clueless regarding the Corps Act generally together with the issues associated with Directors duties. These same fools have or continue to claim that the company is about to go broke, won't last 6 months, have lost all of their contracts, is no longer operating or my personal favourite - that they are trading insolvent. These boneheads have absolutely no idea, and I mean NO IDEA what is happening with the company. Next we have people calling for an EGM without ANY idea what that involves, including required resolutions et al.

I'd say it's laughable but it's gone well beyond that.

Who knows what's going to happen with the company going forward. As I've said on many occasions, happy to sit back and wait for the ASX to complete their inquiry and then see where the dust settles. Then holders, large and small can decide what to do.

Last thing I would mention is that people
    seem to have forgotten that the former management/board of this company were hopeless with their communication to SHs. Who knows whether that adversely affected the ability of the company to attract or generate investors. In this fast moving EV sector, a company can't just sit back and hope everything is hunky dory. You have to spruik your wares to get people interested. The former board failed in this endeavour, plain and simple.

Rant over. DYOR folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $19.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $10.64K 811.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42116 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 243607 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 563338
Last updated 14.36pm 03/05/2024 ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.