RFT 12.5% 0.7¢ rectifier technologies ltd

I don't think he has to explain and if he does it will be from...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

I don't think he has to explain and if he does it will be from his point of view with the ASX/ASIC enquiries limiting what he would be prepared to say in case it gave them more ammunition. You cannot force him to say what you want by calling a meeting. It's a lot of money (who pays) for probably nothing. What's your next step after an impotent special meeting?

RFT's financial position has deteriorated but it's not clear that they are on track for bankruptcy. The key B/Sheet items from the half year were net assets $14.4m, $4.2m Cash, $19.4m Inventories, $1.7m Receivables, $11.1m Payables and $2.2m in Borrowings. It looks like the difficulties experienced by Tritium have flowed onto RFT and Inventories have not been sold due to non-fulfilment of contracted amounts by Tritium. Hopefully RFT can convert that Inventory into sales and cash, either with Tritium or someone else.

I agree that things are not good from a number of perspectives, but a Special Meeting without any real plan other than to just to vent is not going to help and may well hinder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.848K 263.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3932809 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1042294 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.