CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

In times like this we should all of us shareholders (and also...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    In times like this we should all of us shareholders (and also our loyal not holders whose contributing to CXY forum and by the way thanks for that) stick together. One of the ways to do this is show support for our company and for fellow shareholders, by at least giving thumb UP if you agree with the poster and his post/message...

It is heartbreaking to see post like the one from poyndexter right on top (which I believe is excellent message ) with 1414 hits and only 45 thumb Ups...(same apply for some other excellent)messages.

IMHO this is not the time to sit on the fence and be ignorant, this is your company, your investment which is in the stake!!!

I strongly believe that our NOT SO MUCH FRIENDS also reading the post/messages on HC forum and I?m sure they will tremble when they will see massive support for the Cougar and for each other...

So I?m asking you politely, please show support (if you agree with the message/poster) by hitting the button from now on...
    Let?s show them (DERM, KCCG, QLD government) our unity and that we will never give up on Cougar!!!
    Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.