TZL 8.33% 2.6¢ tz limited

re: call from michael otten ..zo po mo zo po moI've had a look...

1. 16,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    re: call from michael otten ..zo po mo zo po mo

I've had a look back through some previous posts and note that you whinged about me asking questions at the AGM and said that you had checked the AGM register and noted how few shares I had. That intrigues me a bit .. as far as I recall I didn't sign in as hardmano ... so you must have checked the register after each attendee registered to have then known which one I was ... doesn't make sense so I presume you were stretching the truth there a bit. Anyway .. I don't think that the size of one's shareholding should preclude you from asking questions of management. And my shareholding may be of more significance to me than someone elses that is much bigger is to them.

I still think that we the shareholders have had to show extraordinary patience given that we have had little real information on which to base our investment decisions in the last year or so. It seems to be all or nothing (deal or no deal) because everything is so secret and confidential ... that wears a bit thin as the years go by.

Let's hope all will be revealed SOON and that TZL's bright prospects are able to be trumpeted more loudly in future.

Cheers

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $6.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $67 2.591K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2409 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.