VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Call from the CEO

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I sent this email to the CEO this morning...

Hello Jeffery,
    I am writing as a shareholder (only 3m, but significant for me!).
    No doubt you are aware of the discussions taking place on HC forum and the that Mornish is actively shaping discussion there.
    With the AGM eminent, please provide a update as to the issues discussed there so I and others can make informed decisions regarding voting at the AGM.

Got to give credit where credit is due.  I have never met any of the TSN people or chatted to them and only hold a relatively small bundle.  But I got a personal phone call by midday!  Although I was rather busy at the time I tried to listen carefully.  He said I could quote anything he said.  The two clear take aways I got were that we WILL have a update in time to help us make informed decisions at the AGM (regarding at least one acquisition) and that the buy out of the rest of the TSI 75% is not a priority - for reasons of questionable profitability and debt issues.  Also would have bought stock if it would not be seen as insider.

I am happy that my need for information to help me vote at the AGM is apparently coming.  Whether it will give us ALL the information to help us understand the full picture from the TSN perspective is yet to be seen.

I suggest you take similar action if you think it will help in the short term. I don't like the info vacuum but there may/can be reasons for it  - that said, when there is not a strong 'official' story, others will make up alternative stories in such an absence!  The info flow has not been perfect but I think we should  beware of which stories we give most prominence to.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.