VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Dear FTTT, Good to hear from an informed voice . No offence...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Dear FTTT,

Good to hear from an informed voice .

No offence taken, as I strongly believe we all have a right to our opinion.

We are Happy that TSN is finally looking at creating a Revenue line at the TSN end.It will only help not harm for sure.

As regards Incentive TSI India management already hold 7% of the lot.Thats way more than any individual.We have plenty skin in the game.My 7mm is only the TSN direct Equity besides the 7%.The 8% which would add up to the 15 would have come post the deal but everyone seems to forget we already hold 7% and any deal we do 7-10% will come our way through any investor for Management so no favor.

I think 7% is enough motivation and to correct the record once and for all no Incentive was received for the CX investment.No Bonus for doing deal with CX or anyone else.We feel we have enough and can drive substantial value without having to cut broking deals.We are highly qualified professionals who have run businesses cross border for large MNC's with P&L responsibilities and know our ability to deliver.

As regards the rest I have said enough in my earlier posts.Feel free to connect with me directly if you so desire for a discussion.

Will certainly look forward to catching up in Australia Next.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.