VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Call from the CEO, page-7

1. 3,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    In the Aussie vernacular, I'm stuffed if I know what is going on.

Back in the weeks following demonetisation I posted something along the lines that TSI would have higher costs, have trouble accessing money, would have falling revenues, but it is what you did then that would define you. People were asking for updates, but I believed your phone would be ringing 24hrs from clients trying to get up and running. I basically said if you did that really well, you would win more business and have built a very strong reputation when things normalised (or words to that effect).

You know the state of the market better then anyone here. However it is my understanding that other ATM providers went massively backward in terms of running numbers. A story on Hitachi losing massive numbers by percentage surfaced a few weeks back, I remember they originally paid $200m for Prizm and their 8,000 machines.

So your current figures showing growth while others are failing is highly impressive. That is without extra capital. To me that shows that you have an extremely good team and financials aptitude. I can only imagine if you did that in the dark days, what you would do in the sun. Unfortunately our company does not see exploring this as a priority, which is essentially why I have spent 8 years invested here.

I'm a bit shocked. All I can do is wish you all the very best.

Cheers
    Last edited by jonkey1995: 10/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.