RHK 3.57% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Call from Todd, page-66

1. 3,062 Posts.
    it appears this agenda is possibly tied to theory regarding the next big financial move by the USA Fed Reserve
    up/hold, it seems most bets are on the hold button, certainly any movement up given its current low low rate
    might be considered a tsunami, a financial tsunami, indeed some are predicting this under the " sinister plot"
    theory.

having read and considered FMS and its position it could be assumed that if the financial tsunami caused by an increase in i/r by the US Fed would probably significantly strengthen the value of US$ and awaken the biggest market in the developed world to increase the amount they import, presumably from China.

I am left wondering what might be the result if FMS were suddenly thrown a lifeline by demand created through a shift in world markets that possibly reawakened the giant in the room China, it seems reasonable to assume an increase in exports for China will create more impetus for development of infrastructure to resume as well.
    If todd has an option in place and exercises the option at a time when demand looks like its on the up, along with i/o prices, then I am sure we will all be exceedingly disappointed should Todd Corp get the "YES VOTE" , afterall its small change the option as opposed to a long profitable mine life.

Sometimes we sell because of Moody Mr Market, the air of pessimism surrounding i/o prices seems quite unreasonable not to mention unsustainable , so personally for the current capital risk inclusive of Todd Corp offer it might be a better deal to risk our capital for the possibility of a future, there is no apparent financial gain of substance let alone surety on the basis of Todds Offer.

Just a very low price for a proven resource that is currently stranded, a lift in i/o prices and proximity to market will awaken opportunity for many producers that are not currently viable, so I say make a bet say "NO" there are no quarantees in life and all that might be on the table is a 1/4 of a cent, thats my outlook, at a 1/4 of a cent that values the loss at so close to 100% it doesnt really matter, and as to how any distribution or royalty might be paid would certainly be after costs.

I can only agree with other concerned shareholders the offer provides nothing really, and if the payment is retained should there be an offer to buy it would seem unlikely they would distribute any cash asset as well
    that would be inclusive, bit like paying a deposit except you get it back on settlement,.is that Cashflow 101

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.030(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 87.0¢ 84.0¢ $3.179K 3.714K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1704 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.