IBR iberian resources limited

I have extracted this from IBR's December Quarter Activities...

1. 564 Posts.
    I have extracted this from IBR's December Quarter Activities report:-

The Stage One commissioning phase commenced in December with grinding and gold room areas completed. Wet commissioning of the Knelson gravity unit is now progressing.

Approximately 14,000t of ore grading 10g/t gold is stockpiled and being treated.

First gold was poured on 6 December as part of the gold room commissioning.

The new three stage mobile crushing plant has been delivered and commissioned. Performance is above expectation.

Implementation of the Stage One project commissioning has experienced minor set backs in the last quarter attributed to bad weather, equipment difficulties and late delivery of construction materials. Commissioning of the Stage One project is now on track and will be achieved in first quarter 2007.

Read that last line again: Stage One project is now on track and WILL be achieved in first quarter 2007 - that's what the IBR directors signed off on in the December Quarter report.

IBR directos where's the 60,000 oz production and the net cashflow we were to have by now - please tell us if your promises were true - we did believe you, did you know when you raised all that money in November at 0.77 cents that you could not deliver??.

ASIC need to investigate. There is surley a big stink on all this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.