JAT 1.83% 83.5¢ jatcorp limited

@ unzzy. Some months ago I was gearing up to get into JAT at...

1. 61 Posts.
    @ unzzy. Some months ago I was gearing up to get into JAT at 14c. However, it began to slide from around 17c and when the SP did reach my entry point, I hesitated because many things were happening e.g. adjustment of shareholdings, profit on sale to charity, the super cheap shares held by the management group which I then did mention something about their easy way to get rich!. As other events began to unfold e.g. acquisitions, fraud stories, CR etc. I started to doubt the magnanimous gesture of the management group. While the 'China factor' had always been fondly embraced as a bullish sign, I also felt that the management group may make use of that sentiment to offload their cheap shares i.e. milking the cash cow. In my estimate, I also toyed with the likelihood that if the SP receded by 1/2 cent per trading session, then in 10 sessions it would have lost 5 cents. Admittedly my proposed $5,000 investment @ 14c then would be worth about $3,500 today. With all the shenanigans going on at JAT, I have revised my entry point and while a poster did say that 2c is a good entry point, that is one third of my estimate. While I still have faith in the LT prospect of JAT I am also mindful that in the long-term we'll all be dead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.015(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $69.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 85.0¢ 81.0¢ $190.6K 231.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9380 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 13926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.