LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

Thanks Mitta, that is exactly what I need.You have however...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Thanks Mitta, that is exactly what I need.

You have however inspired me to go back to the basics on TA so thanks again....

Oil, don't come near the place often now however it seems that even when we have been lied to so many times, had so many false starts, the dramas, the losses etc there is still someone sitting there saying its all blue skies, upside potential etc etc.

It is incredible. I would like nothing better than to see this go back to a somewhat decent level, say 1.60-5.00, but that is a long way away.

As for the upside potential, theres also heaps of downside potential too. Like whats gonna happen if the clowns don't let anyone know where the production volumes are at for another 6 months.

i have a right to call BS to that rosy view mate.

Unless you feel that I need to get onboard - toot bloody toot.

Wish I had listened to the wise guy that told me near a dollar that the distribution hadn't even begun yet and it was going to 40c or worse...maybe it was all the blue sky views of people posting here that convinced me that they were wrong.

This company has potential however so far has failed miserably to live up to its own hype. It all came tumbling down end of Jan when they finally couldn't spin any more BS to the investors, they had to deliver and they didn't.

Sentiment: Toot toot....fix the pipes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.865B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.39 $6.39 $6.25 $15.56M 2.471M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57753 $6.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 14916 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.