LYC 4.18% $7.72 lynas rare earths limited

Nice series of flames Ausheds.Please let me kindly ask that you...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Nice series of flames Ausheds.

Please let me kindly ask that you post some more production figures based upon your best guesses of how much the plant is/was/should be producing vs the expected/guessed/assumed price when sold.

And if you think its a rosy picture then maybe, just maybe you need to have a small think about the nature of this investment and what you have been posting.

My point is quite clear. Another series of posts talking of the upside, profitability etc etc and any kind of positive when management can't get the damn plant working is ridiculous and delusional IMO.

So we have had a few years of them as the SP has hit these all time lows as we have with posts abpout every type of fantasy model of profitability for this company.

NOT ONE of those posts is anything but fantasy at this point.

The company needs to take really small baby steps before they can get anywhere near producing to one of your models right??

First they need to get Phase 1 working at a reasonable level which, given their inability to meet their own deadlines released to the market for the repairs to be done to this NEW state of the art plant, may happen at any time in the next year.

So please, with all due respect, post some more production figures, COP and Basket price calculations. They are of entertainment value at this point only.

The point of me posting - stopping some other investor believing for a second that this business is all blue sky from here.

There are so many challenges right now its not funny andd posts talking of the upside as if there is no risk are ludicrous.

I continue to hold although I have reduced my exposure to LYC significantly.

Reason : trust issues with management that give a timeline for the plant to be at nameplate then cannot deliver.

They knew how important it was, didn't deliver then hid like cowards IMO.

refusing to answer questions publicly was a bigger gaff IMO.

So I hope that sets you on the right path about my intentions mate.

When the plant starts producing at commercial levels and the sales price and COP are known then I may even start doing some fin analysis however till that point I'll leave you to write some more fiction.

Have a good one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.