LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

What I do understand is that despite all that you have written...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    What I do understand is that despite all that you have written this barge is still where it is....

All the information you have provided points to a very different picture of where we should be right now.

SO if all the information you have posted for the last couple of years has not panned out in reality then where to from here mate??

Keep telling anyone with a contrarian view to bugger off and do something else with their time??

What amazes me here is the power of groupthink.

People posting all this positive information regarding the RE space, the company, etc etc etc. as the SP has been walked down to the ridiculous levels we currently have now.

Even I have been caught up in it.

Some poor investment decisions have been made by many of us vis a vis protection of capital.

Now we are the bag holders pal...

the question here is simple - for all the faith we have placed in the positive information around this company and this space where is the payoff???

Next qtrly?? end of the year now?? 2018??

The fact of the matter is that management drew a line in the sand and said we would be at nameplate now, they bought themselves a further 6 months by doing so and now they have broken their last promise.

They have to deliver now. No one believes their BS anymore which is why they didn't discuss anything with the stakeholders 31st Jan.

So right now mate I do not care what you have to report, post, say or do.

All I want is for this company of which I have been such a firm supporter, of which I have spent hours believing in, through such an endless stream of calamities it is unbelievable to make good and deliver something worthy of my time, money, energy and effort.

Thats all.

Lynas - Its time to s... or get off the pot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.