BRU 1.10% 9.0¢ buru energy limited

call me cynical, but it makes me think, page-14

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    cujo..as an investor you need to cover all aspects and reasons as to why a stock may possibly increase or decrease over the short, medium or longterm. I think it's something I could of predicted or been more prepared for. I always asked myself why the shorters would smash the price down so hard when they knew Ungani seismic was just around the corner and also development not too far off for Ungani. New rig to come also! It didn't make any sense. There were rumours going around for awhile that a raising would be required to fund Ungani. I didn't really believe it or take note of it but I probably should have.

How else could these guys cover their stock without drastically pushing the price higher? Imagine having to cover 6 million shares at market when your also competing against other genuine investors. The shorting was really over done and I was rubbing my hands together when important dates were coming to pass. I was thinking..these guys are going to get burnt hard now..they are going to get what they deserve...but that didn't happen. We had some delays with drilling but was it really that bad that the price would get smashed down to $1.20? Well these shorters pushed the price down for a reason. They bet correct that Buru would need to have another large raising. Don't get me wrong I'm glad the money is locked in for development and we dont need anymore in the near short term..BUT..if the shorts increase back up to in excess of 6% I will start to wonder what they are predicting next.

It doesn't hurt to be in front of the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $60.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $11.60K 128.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24975 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 84881 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.