DXI 0.34% $2.93 dexus industria reit.

call me cynical..

1. 186 Posts.
    BUT...

doesn't it all sound a _bit_ too convenient that there has been delay after delay in relation to the testing of the SL-1 hole, the massive delay in getting a 'fraccing' program set up (by experienced and well funded drilling operators...), the acquisition of additional land permits, finally getting around to fraccing the hole and having it 'screen out' and all of it seeming to culminate in kennedy 1 basically being complete by the time SL-1 finally gets tested properly.

Since SL-1 was drilled, new taiton has come and gone, bit of a disappointment, but none the less..

I'm also a holder of another oiler, that has managed to drill and test over a dozen holes in the same period ADI /JV partners have been unable to even test 1.

We all remember the famous couchoil quote of more then a year ago with his predictions of the austin chalks and the quote 'set us up to drill over 100holes to be drilled in the lease area...' or something to that effect.

Is it possible that the JV partners have stumbled onto a massive oil/gas play that, in the interest of commercial significance of what is possibly about to be discovered, have manufactured delay after delay on purpose to throw off any majors/land owners hovering around...

again, call me cynical, but it all seems just a bit too convenient that the 2nd horizontal hole will be just about finished in time for the vertical one being tested.

ps, i am a holder, long term at that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.