BRU 9.88% 8.9¢ buru energy limited

What the hell is going on with Stokes?Been a holder since the...

1. 681 Posts.
    What the hell is going on with Stokes?

Been a holder since the early ARC days (and by default now AWE & BRU trying to get my investment back) and had full confidence in ARC and Eric. Even took my full entitlement in the ARC SPP a few years back whenever that was....

I remember well when Stokes was first drilled what was it - 4 or 5 years ago now? It looked like, and was promoted as a company maker but then they "missed" the end of the dry season and the wet set in... We were promised that Stokes would be completed as soon as the wet finished, in April the following year from memory, but then after a long wait by investors for April to come around they somehow missed the next dry season?? Huh? How does that happen?

You will have to forgive me as I am going from memory but when they eventually got around to it they "realised" they needed some more coiled tubing or somesuch?? Huh? How does that happen?

Then we get "merged" with AWE and a few shares and 30 bucks worth of options in BRU are also thrown our way to shut us up, and BRU just happens to retain Stokes. Then lo and behold Eric tries doing a shifty and taking BRU out into private equity using the company's own funds?? Huh? How does that happen?

Now as far as I can ascertain still nothing happening with this potential "company maker" at Stokes Bay.

Like I said - call me a jaded cynic but Huh? How does that happen?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.008(9.88%)
Mkt cap ! $59.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.9¢ 7.7¢ $237.1K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74730 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 12236 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.