ORP 1.35% 7.5¢ orpheus uranium limited

call me stupid yeah, page-8

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    And anyway they could have privately placed a million bucks worth at 3c if they wanted ... or more after a roadshow ... but obviously they didnt. The SPP was "political" and reckon it achieved its purpose and prob needs a short period of weakness ... MO staring at ya ... maybe next will be placement after they have made that phone call and roadshow haha. I mean imagine the price running away too soon after a third of the company was given away at 2c(?) Thats my fertile imagination dreaming of course haha. U gotta sell yr soul to the devil sometimes dont ya. There aint too many Arvi Parbos around these days. Maybe I could set up a school for training Olympian directors or something for a bit of fun. Reckon i have seen all the poss twists and turns over my 45 years of trading back from the Poseidon days. Reckon such a course ... Master of Olympianity .... "MO" haha ... would be a pre-requisite for all aspiring cadets of ASIC and ASX. Aint they so USELESS in protecting shareholders hey ? All theory tho. Meanwhile happy to continue to sniping for core build cos waaaay tooo cheeep any way I disect it.
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $14.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $5.538K 73.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44253 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 27661 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.