VMT 0.00% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

People aren't selling on china trade worries... that's wishful...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    People aren't selling on china trade worries... that's wishful thinking... i know many china related stocks that are more exposed and doing fine

they are selling due to

1) poor communication with market... get decent IR/hire corporate strategy person... The first question on the call yesterday was ludicrous people like that should be vetted.
    2) slowing sales growth (from 100% on pcp to 10% on pcp when the company has a war chest to spend on marketing) spend it and give me sales growth and the stock will go up...
    3) the stepping down of a credible chairman for someone who has a history with the company and no stock holding WHY?...

This company could easily be $600m-$1b market cap if it was more market-friendly EASILY, however, without the credibility and the right team institutional investors put it in the too hard, too risky and too many red flags basket....

The positive is that management can change all these things and the backdrop is so supportive for them right now...
    But flattish quarterly is no catalyst for share price for now and the board restructure presents more risk than reward....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $4.104K 30.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52192 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 71489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.