PLT 6.82% 70.5¢ plenti group limited

call off the picket line ... , page-7

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Lemas,

We did the 'press the button at the same time' thing again ... very spooky.

No, I hadn't heard the 'bus' one ... although it's quite funny ... I suspect it might have been a Kiwi thing.

Hopefully we will all being able to get excited about the company once more, if not with this announcement then in the (very) near future.

Regarding my conspiracy theory post ... I actually regret it now, but it's been posted and it's too late. The reason I regret it is that it calls Kristine's honesty into account, which is not really fair. I have had conversations with her by phone and by e-mail, and have never had cause to doubt anything she has said in the past ... so I shouldn't now. I actually 'fessed-up' about the post in a reply to her e-mail, as:
    1. it was the right thing to do
    2. they (PLT, at the very least Robert Hunter and presumably others) read HC, and would ultimately have read it

It's easy to dismiss things said by a company, but when you get to know an individual it isn't right to question their word just on a hunch ... so there it is, a public apology to Kristine to go with the one in the e-mail.

I'm not trying to cop-out from my previous stance, but I ended up going into a personal game of 'scruples' and lost (who'd have thought ... playing a game for one you've usually got at least a 50% chance of winning!).

So, Lemas can get back to his sleep, and I really should get back to work!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.045(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $123.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 70.5¢ 69.0¢ $1.725K 2.447K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 7556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.