GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

call the police

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have seen it,Ihave spoken to locals down south in Albany,I see a mill that process's your tree limbs,you know the so called waste product being processed for wood bio-mass pellets and the mill is run by a yanky crowd even though it has an Aussie ring to it and speculating only I surmise that if enough by product is not sufficient,there are piles and piles and piles of guess what?,they're not potatoe chips.

It is now save our trees irrespective of the litigation against P.I.S.,IWC,All fin Advisers and the most important group----the investors.

Collectively,start rallies more petitions and tell the banks to POQ,as the banks have NOTHING-NOTHING at all.

You are being bluffed,gaslighted and lied to by the banks and they are just stonewalling and hoping investors do not wake up.

Current litigation of which I am invoved with D&C and K&Mc are only to get our money back and at BEST mediate a solution only to what bury your loans.

Wooduk believes that with the millions turnover that there was no need to liquidate the company,and what was Ferrier Hodson doing while ths was happening?you tell me,and where is the monies from all this on going productivity.?

If you are serious about making money I see here that money does grow on trees.

Just common sense logic and being told by so called slick salespersons in suits won't wash,

Iverified what I was told and saw down south,and you can see it on the web it is called Denham Capital Investments

Just google it----seewot else you will all find

IWANT THE TREES----i WANT THE LAND-----iWANT TO DIE A RICH PERSON----THIS MY BEST OPPORTUNITY ----KEEP YOUR TREES GO THE SECOND ROTATION

Just on average stumpage price increase since 2001/02 is 5% per annum

get organised,otherwise you will be kicking yourselves and I have enough of people pushing and kicking me around

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.