EGR 0.00% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

I don't expect any changes to comms, regardless of the...

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341

I don't expect any changes to comms, regardless of the remuneration report first strike. The course was set long ago.

Management have been unwilling to elaborate on Tanz Gov FA negotiations throughout. As per the Sep quarterly report, "A further update will be provided to the ASX once the Epanko Framework Agreement is finalised". Discussions advanced, "with a limited number of matters still to be resolved". Vagueness affords management a degree of cover, which appears to be the priority in this case. We ought to expect nothing in the meantime.

Fortunately, other companies are working through the same process and have provided tidbits of info. I suspect another FA signing ceremony (batch?) is just around the corner - no idea if EGR will make the cut. Would be a major concern if not as these events have been infrequent.

The lack of clarity on the PSG front is madness and worsens with each passing week after the Kwinana change. One can only assume that the rollout is now entirely dependant on the Epanko green light and that management are unable to disclose until then (partner?), because the backflip most certainly warrants an explanation. The perception now is one of a company not at all in control of it's own destiny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $7.712K 52.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25950 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 9317
Last updated 14.17pm 08/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.