EGR 0.00% 15.0¢ ecograf limited

Contrary to popular belief, I'm still confident that Epanko is...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Contrary to popular belief, I'm still confident that Epanko is going ahead.

We are simply waiting on the President Select Committee reviewing the final agreement.

Can I ve you an example, it's the same as waiting for 2 bloody years for approvals from the WA Govt for the Kwinana Project. It's the same as waiting fir the endless delays by the Feds to announce the 40 million US loan for expansion Project, it's the exact same again we're we had an endless wait for our US LISTING on OTCQX, remember that endless wait?

Can I also say that the battery materials sector has all taken a huge flogging lately....

eg:

lithium shares are being flogged. The sector that you print your own money.

Cobalt, again being flogged

Vanadium super flogged

If your not invested heavily in these sectors you would not know, FYI, I AM!!!

So just because RNU is doing better than EGR, in opinion, I don't care.

All we need is one announcement for Epanko that the FFA is a done deal, and the mood and sentiment will change into positive territory.

Remember they already have a fully trained team in Tanzania ready to go. They already have there Executive working in Tanzania at Epanko.

I'm positive for now till February 2023, then I will review.

Remember if you sell now you loose money, if you hold you have not lost a cent. The moment you sell at these prices unless your a very long term investor you loose.

I've enjoyed not reading HC for a few days.

Staying away I've been able to get my life back in order.

Remember markets take a breather at Christmas and New Years, shorters make a killing during this time. My SYA is being SHORTED TO DEATH.

If I really felt EGR were against the wall. I would be gone and I would say so here.

No I've not joined UNICRUMBA's ranters club. I just believe what 3 members of the Executive Branch told me, we are waiting on the Tanzanian Govt to sign off.

BTW, so are KFW for Funding approval, that's from Mr Robert Petts mouth.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Itstime2021: 07/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38236 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 1769 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.47am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.