ALA 0.00% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi all Please someone tell me what I am missing. Is the Artimist...

1. 1,893 Posts.
    Hi all

Please someone tell me what I am missing. Is the Artimist deal dead????

So the share price has fallen, what has changed?.....only market sentiment.

Someone pointed to the December deal being pidly, if so then at that point I can accept that people should be disappointed and that could give cause to leave the party but until then I think we need to take a deep breath and let things unfold.

I do though concede, it is all quite frustrating and the fact that regionalised deals where mentioned for the first time during this AGM could be about softening us up for a deal that could contain smaller numbers than have been bandied around on HC over the past months.

But one of the things that I had been thinking about for some time is, once they have sold the migraine product for example then that was it, finished, no more. Now we may see three possibly 4 deals out of the same product, North America, Central Europe, Asia and the rest of the world which will allow them to extract maximum value out of each piece of IP, makes sense to me.

Z - I know it has been a bit of a ride for you and I would be the last person to give you advice, but I am a long term holder, I am not selling but rather have continued to build my position and whilst I would have loved to have seen two deals before the fat man in the red suite brings me my new putter (f&$k me I need it) I am very content with where the Board have taken the company to date, and with the amount of back room talk currently taking place I am looking forward to the next 12 months.

Sure I would love the share price to reflect my enthusiasm but that is the market and if we get to a stage where the company can pay me a 2 cent dividend each year then that's an extra 100k in my back pocket and I won't give a toss about the share price though at that point I suspect the market will, and it would be reflected in its price

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $147.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $82.82K 582.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 514820 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 431957 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.