LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Until the patent is published it remains secret. My point is...

1. 2,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Until the patent is published it remains secret. My point is that LIT states that the same plant to run LMax can be used to run Sileach. That makes to only difference is the use of fluorine chemistry. Fluorine chemistry to obtain lithium is already patented. So where do they expect to get a patent?

The next issue is where does Sileach come from? It arose after LIT was dealing with PLS. LIT was LMax, LMax, LMax then went disruptive process and then it was all Sileach. Was it because Lepidico went into PLP? Did AG come up with Sileach himself? He has the expertise in NTU. Enej is nominated on the LiEna patent. Or did Sileach come out of PLS? PLS has been dealing with Shandong for a couple of years now. But if it came out of PLS, wouldn't they be talking license? PLS and LIT have a JV to develop Sileach. Messy.

The bottom line is that LIT will not get a patent. And they should know it. I found the Chinese patents in a couple of minutes and I am sure that LITs patent attorney could find in the same time. The question then is why has the market not been kept up to date? LIT has been pushing patent, patent, patent in all announcements and now there is nothing. Not even anything about international patent applied for. In the bidder's statement it was completely absent and it is a material point necessary for us to make an assessment of LITs offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.