call to charge howard with war crimes, page-158

1. 2,677 Posts.
    Guys, i take a rather simplistic view on life and look at motives/reasons why people do what they do.

Anti-semtism, racisim is just another way one man or group of men with influence try to use such hatred as a means to either make money, control countries or what ever.

Whether Iraq or other conflicts which many of you do not seem interested seem to be a group of men against another group of men who use intellectual arguements to support their respective causes.

saddam talked of US imperilism, Mugade talks of British coloianl, Africa talks of the white man controlling their affairs. but irrespective of the reaosns these men use this to enslave their people to the point of starvation such is in Zimbawe or in Daffur.

I have seem it here people of opposing views aim and for what reason to show that they are the bigger man.

The male anatomy or the size and the ability to make it looker bigger seems to cause men to loose all just and reasonable thought.

Our leaders, whether they are george bush, john howard or anyone, are there for the greater good not for you or for me, but for the greater good.

while we each have our personal view, which in todays society is me me me, we take for granted the it is the greater good that makes our countries in the west while not perfect, better than anything else in africa or the middle east.

People just want to bring up there families in safety and freedom, yet there are men who do not want this as it destroys there power of men. even at 80, mugabe, even after loosing an election, still wants to keep his people in some form of slavery to bow to him. Could understand some one half his age, but at 80, this man is living crime against his people, yet hepreaches anti -british rheritic and they follow even they are starving.

Yet John Howard did what he thought was right for the greater good is labelled a criminal, yet mugabe to by the extreme left wing social left a independence fighter against the wests imperilism, a hero.

So next time, and taking a line from a great man - it is not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. I read this as doing it for the greater good, even when it aint going your way.

We live in a extremely lucky country, yet many wish to destroy it for their own misunderstood, idealistic and idealogocial views.

We had ANZAC day which is very important to us all yet I think whether the ANZAC legend, had it occurred today would have the same reverence. i dont think so. Then it was the greater good that previaled. Today, the likes of paris hilton and know the kardisians, try to influence us with there me me me attitude.

I am lucky to live in Australia

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.