I lvoe how some of you like to change to context of what people...

1. 240 Posts.
    I lvoe how some of you like to change to context of what people post just to distract from the real content of a post.....does this sound familiar?????

Anyway there was no credible evidence presented to the western populations for us going to war. This is not about being anti US or west or anti anything other than to protect the institution of democracy which is at this point a joke.

You have sent the men and women of this country to war on a fabrication that you know is a lie then then justify it as something else after the fact. You have tanished the institution and political nature of the democracy we live in with you falsehoods to the populations you lead

Its no wonder people act in the manner they do......and I am sure from how you speak if you we oppressed MRSSARGENT (and the rest of you) you would sit there and take it. but you are quick to denegrate those that stick up for themselves even against all odds. I a m not saying its right all I am voicing is an understand that what is being done on both sides is wrong...and until you understand that and make the necessary changes to correct it you leave nothing lasting for your children other than the same history you have made for yourselves.

We live in a democractic land, its about time we started living it, because the belief in the system is slowly eroding.

Oh again by the way...the freedoms you think you have are only an imgaine of you dilution!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.