You read what you want to read..... Sargant.The fact is it...

1. 240 Posts.
    You read what you want to read..... Sargant.

The fact is it wasn't the medias fault for the hype the US wanted the hype, if they didn't they wouldn't have presented it.

Saddam was no threat to the US at all, and infact was the only buff the US had with other countries within the region. And its kind of funny (NOT!!) the the US were the ones to prop old Saddam up in the first place.

I think the only one here who has got caught up in what you call media hype is yourself. But since you mentioned WMD's why don't we take a real look at that, remembering who distanced himself from the Bush war party because he knew their was no plan and knew it was all a lie, one which is still being played out.

I thin its about time people like yourself go to war and with yourselves, becasue you are a misguided bunch of people that crave the act of killing other for your own ego's.....Go on Sargent don;t just sit there behind you little computer screen go and enlist and show us your real worth since you think its fine to send our men and women to war for nothing more than a lie and an elites families ego.

You are a disgrace and to think you were the one that brough up how people against the war aren't supporters of our troops.....as I said people like you are deluded.

People in Australia are in moarning for a fellow Australia today, one which was fighting someone elses war and who should have never been there. What are 5yrs on and is there any real time frame for a conclusion....NO......they are still presenting more lies.

I support the troops by saying we should not be there and they should be home. That is not their fault it is the leaders of this country and their failing to fully understand the situation they ahve sent our troops into.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.