Once again you miss the point because of your fixation with...

1. 240 Posts.
    Once again you miss the point because of your fixation with war.

Unbelievable, and you show your true ignorance as to why such a war has to be fought.

Yes Bali was on our door step, targetting foreigns. Ask yourself why????

Newtothegame, I am glad you acknowledge US foreign policy has failed. US foreign policy is a big reason for acts of terroism and as I said I don;t condone it but when a dog is up against a fence what you think is going to happen!!

Pls educate me on why Saddam had to go?? Because as it is being a Hippy I have no idea....seems some irony in call me a Hippy though, if i think your answer is going to be what i think it will be!!

A) The US didn't hold back in presenting to the media lovely images both pre and post the invasion. WMD's were the focus of the dissemination of this information and and was the official reason for entering the war. Has anthing been found????

B) I am saying there has been no release of information pertaining to WMD's form the US military. If they had found WMD's they would have released this to the media. Their intelligence was incorrect and now puts a very bad precedent in place it such a accusation is made in the future. Don;t you understand that this lie (misinformation) for goig to war has damaged the US and its western allies credibility very badly.

C) Yes

D) I am sure you have a D...so bring it on!!!

Our troops are trained yes to go to war and it is the responsiblity of them and their leaders to conduct themselves in a professional and responsible manner. My problem is the fact that the leaders of this country ahve not conducted themselve in the same manner and have sent our men and women to a war on false pretences.

but once again Sargant you show you true self in the manner in which you reply to my posts. I support sending our troops to war when it is appropiate and done in a just manner.

To the question of Afghanistan and whether we should be there. I my view and I could be wrong the Taliban regime was a greater threat than Saddam. The order of rule by the Taliban was and is against my views of democracy and freedom for all citizens. The only good thing I can say the Taliban was doing (correct this is I am wrong) was that they were shutting down the opium fields. As i understand it now this is now their major cash crop and is now heroin is being processed and distributed to the rest of the world......Australia is one of those destinations.

Al Queda did have a presece as I understand in Afghanistan and is and important target as I understand but don;t believe in their actions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.