call to charge howard with war crimes, page-286

1. 101 Posts.

What lies?

Sadam has had WMD in the past, he was trying to build more, we know this, thats why the UN was sending weapons inspectors there.

If Sadam didnt want them, or to develop them, why did he then throw the weapon inspectors out?

and then when the U.S asked for weapons inspectors to go back in, why did sadam refuse? knowing it was that or war and if he had nothing to hide at that juncture?

If the U.S didnt wait to please the U.N i would not be suprised if they would have found them. But like i said, if you tell a drug dealer 1 month ahead of time he is going to be raided, he will remove all his drug equipment out of his house ready for the inspection.

To say we were lied to is just madness, Sadam had means, a motive, and a proven track record. And a opertunity to prove his innocence up front to avoid war.

He chose to refuse the inspections.

He then allowed them in after a period of time (clearly to give him time to hide the evidance)

And then when he was allowing them in, he was not co operating and porposly misleading the inspectors and taking them to the wrong sites they were asking for.

There was only 1 person telling lies, it was Sadam. had he been honest, had he allowed the UN inspections like he was ment to and followed the UN law, he would never have been invaded and would still be in power today.

It was Sadams own fault, and like i said, if you claim it was for the oil, then how much is the US making out of Iraqi oil now then??????????

hippys ! try following the full story in detail from the begining and you will see Sadam brought this on himself.

good riddence i say, and Howard and Bush should be given a meddal for cleaning this world up a bit more.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.